Deank has updated multiMAN to version 04.19.00. In this update following the work of Estwald from IrisManager, Deank has added PS1 ISO support to multiMAN (single-disc) without a Cobra Dongle. ISO/BIN backups are said to have less compatibility then the CD-R backups method that has been featured in multiMAN for some time. PS1(PSX) games will appear in the RETRO column of multiMAN and should be placed in the (/PSXISO /PSXGAMES folders). Memory Cards are stored in the same folder as games. Covers (png and jpgs) are supported. For more informational checkout the complete change log below for v04.19.00/04.19.01.
Change Log 04.19.01
* Added initial support for single-disc PS1 ISO/BIN backups (/PSXISO /PSXGAMES folders)
* PS1 ISO/BIN backups will show in the RETRO column
* PS1 ISO/BIN backups compatibility is much lower than burned PS1 CD backups
* Added support for multi-disc PS1 backups (in 04.19.01)
* Updated Showtime for mM and standalone to 04.01.451
* Credits for the PS1 EMU patches go solely to Estwald/Hermes
Memory cards are stored per game in the same folder as the game. Covers can be named as the iso/bin with .jpg (3264x3264 max) or .png (416x414 max) extension (or as COVER.JPG (3264x3264 max) when using PSXGAMES folder with game-name subfolder).
Don't forget that pressing [SQUARE] in the RETRO column groups content (emulator ROMS, PS1/PS2/PSP).
multiMAN ver 04.19.01 UPD (20130127).zip (12.54MB) (CEX/DEX/STEALTH updates)
Showtime 04.01.451 [CEX].pkg (5.62MB)
Showtime 04.01.451 [DEX].pkg (5.69MB)
Download multiMAN ver 04.19.01 UPD (20130127).zi (12.36MB) (CEX/DEX/STEALTH)
Showtime for multiMAN:
Source: Deank via PS3crunch.net
Thanks to realth and bitsbubba for the News Tip!