multiMAN's 04.16.03 Changelog:
* Improved overall speed of all functions and GUI
* Data Test/Verify functions now take fraction of the time compared to previous versions
* Improved 'Verifying data' of USB games by a factor of 50
* Improved scan before copying a game/folder
* Improved loading folders in mmOS
* Improved just a bit deleting games/folders
* Greatly improved loading content when browsing PS3 HDD/USB drives in game modes
* Loading Retro ROM/Video/Photo and ISO folders while browsing PS3 HDD/USB is now about 15 times faster
* Added "Friendly" name option in "Settings"/"Network Servers" for /net_host parties
* Fixed over-scrolling when browsing through large number of entries
* Increased max number of entries in game modes by 50% to 3072 (from 2048)
* The first time you load this version it will take 2-3 seconds longer, but next mM starts will show the GUI in a split second.
The update for CEX/DEX/STEALTH is now available online.
p.s. A big "thanks" goes to all of you who supported multiMAN the last couple of months and before. Thank you!
Let me know how you feel about this specific 04.16.03 version and about the things it improves for you.
You must have version 04.16.00 BASE or updates .01, .02 installed prior to installing this update.
Changelogs from 04.16.00 - 04.16.02
multiMAN 04.16.00 (BASE)
* Improved quality and speed of remote access screen rendering. Depending on server PS3 resolution the image is rendered as follows:
- 1920x1080 -> 960x720, 1280x720 -> 960x720, 720x480 -> 720x480, 720x576 -> 720x576 (all with PAR 16:9)
* Added support for new functions in mmRAS
* When using remote access to another PS3 both must be on mM 04.16.00
* Added new lines in translation files
* Added new linux (x86) version of ps3netsrv
* Updated Showtime (for mM and standalone) to 4.1.307
* Fixed a bug preventing mM from fixing 80010009 error
Download ps3netsrv2_mmRAS.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
--- new ps3netsrv for Windows
--- new ps3netsrv for Linux
--- PS3_NET_Server (GUI for ps3netsrv by aldostools)
--- new mmRAS 01.01.00 (Windows application for PS3 remote control by aldostools)
multiMAN ver 04.16.00 BASE (20121214).rar (107.20MB)
Download multiMAN ver 04.16.00 BASE (20121214).rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
- multiMAN ver 04.16.00 BASE CEX (20121214).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.16.00 BASE DEX (20121214).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.16.00 BASE CEX STEALTH (20121214).rar
- Showtime 04.01.307 [CEX].pkg
- Showtime 04.01.307 [DEX].pkg
- installPKG, lastGAME, bdRESET, gameDATA, stDISC
- PC applications (ps3netsrv win/linux, aldos tools, c2d, rcp_bdemu, genGP3, split4G)
CEX, DEX and STEALTH versions are also available via online update (2MB). 04.14.00 or later BASE/FULL required as usual.
CEX and DEX Showtime 4.1.307 for mM is also availble via online update (6MB).
* Scanning for games is greatly improved and is 40-80% faster now
* Improved "Remote Access" functions (support for Left/Right stick mouse controls in remote mmOS)
* Added support for new mmRAS 01.02.00
* Some other general improvements
* The online version of the "multiMAN Original Theme" is updated with the full audio version of Enigma's-TEOT
- mmRAS 01.02.00 required for mM 04.16.01
- ps3netsrv2 (windows/linux)
- PS3 Net Server (PC GUI for ps3netsrv)
multiMAN ver 04.16.01 UPDATE (20121215).rar (5.70MB)
Download multiMAN ver 04.16.01 UPDATE (20121215).rar
- multiMAN ver 04.16.01 UPD CEX (20121215).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.16.01 UPD CEX STEALTH (20121215).rar
CEX/DEX/STEALTH versions are available for online update within multiMAN as usual.
A show-off version so you can find out what speeds multiMAN is capable of
Scanning for games is greatly improved and is 40-80% faster now
Improved "Remote Acess" functions (support for Left/Right stick mouse controls in remote mmOS)
Added support for new mmRAS 01.02.00
Some other general improvements
P.S. You will notice a great performance boost which affects nearly all mM functions (including copy/delete/verify/scanning for games/GUI/loading of images/coverart, faster remote-access, etc).
Download: multiMAN 04.16.03 UPD.rar (2.57 MB) -(Mediafire)
Source: Deank via PS3crunch
Additional multiMAN Info: Click Here
multiMAN Donation: PayPal Link