**As a reminder you must have multiMAN 04.14.00 Full or Base installed prior to updating any of the 04.14.XX Updates. This was a change done in v04.14.00.
multiMAN ver 04.14.04 UPD CEX (20121205) (3MB)
* Added support for fixing 80010009 errors for games with updates (like FIFA 2013 v 1.04)
- mM will check the game backup, the installed update (on internal HDD and in GAMEI on external USB HDD)
- It will 'fix' all .self/.sprx files and EBOOT.BIN
- This feature allows you to 'fix' game updates even if you play from the original BD game disc (install the update, load the game from the [disc] icon in mM and it will check if you have installed incompatible updates and will fix it)
* Added support for installing PKG files from NTFS drives in mmOS
* Added support for installing game updates after download on 4.30CFW ROGERO 2.03
* Improved display of game titles in all modes (no double refresh/redraw)
* Fixed covers issue in 8x4 display mode
For the stealth version (stealthMAN ) update online or:
* download multiMAN ver 04.14.04 UPD STEALTH (20121205).rar (1.76MB)
* Extract the rar and copy report_data.txt to a USB stick/hdd
* Update/Install from [* Install Package Files]
multiMAN Stealth for Rogero CFW 4.30 v2.03
multiMAN ver 04.14.04 STEALTH (20121205) (18.54MB)
For 4.30CFW ROGERO version 2.03:
How to install:
* Copy installPKG.pkg and report_data.txt to the root of a USB stick/drive
* Install "installPKG", reboot, install from the bubble
* Start [* Install Package Files] standalone from the icon in XMB (not from /app_home)
* It should look as in the screenshot
* Press [START] to "Update and Load Stealth multiMAN"
* Rename report_data.txt to anyFileName.self and Copy to USB stick or PS3 HDD
* Use multiMAN mmOS, locate the file and double-click on it
* mM stealth will install and start
Once you booted stealth mM at least once you can safely delete the 'regular' mM from XMB if you wish.
You can delete the standalone [* Install Package Files] application from XMB if you wish.
How to load the stealth multiMAN:
1) Restart your PS3
2) Go go /app_home (which will change to the last game you loaded or to [* Install Package Files]) and press [X]
3) If you hold [SELECT] pressed it will load stealth multiMAN directly.
The updated [* Install Package Files] supports the stealth multiMAN and you can launch it by pressing [SELECT].
The stealth multiMAN supports online update which doesn't require PKG file installation and is a seamless process.
Q: Why is it stealth?
- It is not present in XMB (not present in /dev_hdd0/game/*)
- Each time the /app_home (* Install Package Files) gets different TITLE ID and TITLE NAME
- Every time you load a game it will change the TITLE of /app_home thus not looking suspicious
- You can use mM while your XMB looks totally OFW (with no homebrew installed which may be detected)
3.40-4.30CFW User (Excluding Rogero 4.30 CFW v2.03)
I know that there are users on other than 4.30CFW firmwares that would also love to have the stealthMAN so I prepared an example PKG file.
It is for 03.40-04.30CFW and for those of you who LOVE to create non-working mM stealth versions with different title ids
stealthMAN-[Greed Corp].pkg (22.03MB)
The package file contains:
If you wish to create your own stealth version, repack the pkg with your changes to the PARAM.SFO / CONTENT-ID. Do not modify "data" file!
Any stealth version will be able to update online and is 100% compatible/feature-like the standard mM.
Still, the best way to be really stealth is to be on 4.30CFW ROGERO ver 2.03 and use the stealth version from above (the link was updated).
Download: multiMAN ver 04.14.04 UPD CEX (20121205) (3MB)
Source: Deank via PS3Crunch
Additional multiMAN Info: Click Here
multiMAN Donation: PayPal Link