Along with the normal BASE version, a FULL version has also been released.
About FULL Version:
mmCM 04.03.03 (20120607) plus the following:
PS3NETSRV (PC) : Requred to access /net_host# network folders and for loading Games/Movies from network PC.
SHOWTIME PLAYER : Included as SHOWTIME.SELF in mM USRDIR/sys folder to enable playback of video files
WEB BROWSER : Standalone WWW/FTP application (BROWSER.SELF)
3D STEREO PLAYER : Supports 3D playback of SBS/TB AVI files (with AC3 or MP3 audio) in 3D or Anaglyph modes (file extension .avi3d)
LASTGAME : Loads the last game (folder or ISO) you started from mM and returns you to XMB. Start the game from disc icon or PSP Launcher
BDRESET : Removes path redirections and unmounts loaded ISO images
GAMEDATA : Switch game-install location between internal HDD and first external FAT32 USB HDD
HD MOTION BACKGROUNDS : 2 (wave.divx, wave2.divx)
THEMES : 8 (Original Theme, METRO, Aero 3.0, Comic Book, The Media Cabinet, MM arch, Futurama Ver 5, Looney-Tunes-v2)
COVERS (PS3) : 3846 PS3 Game Covers
COVERS (PSX/PS2) : 3420 PSX/PS2 Game Covers
EMULATOR PACK: [SNES GENP FCEU FBAN VBAN] (49.96 MB) --> multiMAN (20110830) (EMULATOR PACK) (SNES GENP FCEU FBAN VBAN).rar
- Fixed rare issue causing mmOS to lock/stall when browsing /ps3_home subfolders
- Added "Reset Desktop" option to mmOS home menu (resets icons positions and closes all windows)
- Added "Set as Wallpaper" / "Restore Wallpaper" to mmOS context menu when single image (jpg/png) is selected; affects all display modes
- Added better visualization when moving icons around the desktop with L3 (Windows alike)
- Changed visualization of selected/hovered desktop icons (a bit slicker)
Official Site: Cobra USB
Thanks to GaryOPA for the update. And thanks to the man behind multiMAN, deank, for the all the wonderful times!
Also, be sure to stop by and check out RetroArch and Retro Arch DLC. Two brand new, perfect companions to multiMAN.
tthousand's tthoughts - It is great to see the scene work together. It should not matter which news site the information comes from, but that the end users are heard and help in the process of actually making this, and other, projects better; because in the end, it is going to be those little steps we take took together that mattered to get all towards one goal, right?