If your having trouble with black screens and freezes, make sure to run Lv2 v8 then run fix permissions found below:
Download: Fix Permissions
Yes, the screen does turn black, but do not worry. Just watch the HDD indicator light to make sure it didn't freeze, then it will bring you back to the XMB.
Run the Lv2 v6 application every time before running Fix Permissions.
1. Fire up multiMAN, blackb0x, whatever ftp you use & transfer your backup
2. Run your Lv2 v6
3. Run the Fix Permissions application that is installed from running the package
The app will go through the HD and correct the file permission errors that come with using PL3. I have been using this method after each game backup I install,
however if you install (ftp/copy) 5 at a time the app only needs to be run once and it will fix all 5 games as it does its magic to the entire drive.
Now as far as USB, hamster driven HD’s etc I can not say as I do not have any of the above so I have not tested it myself.
* Support of Syscall 36
* Support Waninkoko V2 CFW
* New ICON0.PNG
* Add 50 Pixel Margin
* Add Credits File
* Fix +0x8000000000000000 offset, handle bad reads, show current patch.txt path
* More build system stuff
* Changed u64 to void* for lv2_alloc
* New Makefile stuff
* Fixed some crashes by disabling some patches
* Prepare to share some code with GaiaManager
* Reindent the code using new Makefile (make indent)
* Change patch format
* Add indentation rules
* Font pixel doubling
* Initial Release