For more information about this release, see the following tweets.
Tweets (From Oldest to Newest):
- For the news sites: http://gitbrew.org/~KDSBest/SPU%20simulation%20v0.8.rar crypto function instructions implemented, aim_spu_module runs fine.
- A tester tested the eid0 partial decryption of aim in anergistuc and in the spu emu. They match. Gj myself :-)
- thanks to my tester we found a heavy bug which made the aim not run correctly. Fixing it. -.- bad world ^^
- I still got a problem with one instruction, the problem is idk what instruction, but aim decrypts the eid0 section fine with spu emu v0.8.1
- grab it here: http://gitbrew.org/~KDSBest/SPU%20si...n%20v0.8.1.rar
- the sp somehow land in code section and overrides destroys code. so i don't update the code while the ls changes. This does the trick hotfix
- New spu emu soon dump function calls and channel access and so on.
- SPU Emu v0.9: fixed sf* instructions and bugfixes and callstack functions. Dumps all branches now files get big ^^. http://gitbrew.org/~KDSBest/SPU%20simulation%20v0.9.rar