If you attend to downgrade 3.56+ console and use TB dongle after that then use this steps (if you already at Rogero CFW V2.0 do the same steps also):
- - Dump your NOR flash using Progskeet first if you didn't have a good dump from your console.
- - Download patch file attached to this thread.
- - Extract this file and you will get 4 folders use patch in folder "Coba_2" to patch your dump using WinSkeet.
- - Apply this patch to your dump then flash it to your console.
- - Enter a Factory Service Mode using any method you like.
- - Use TB CFW with Lv2diag.self to flash your TB CFW in FSM.
- - Start your console normally, if it brick just dump this NOR flash again then patch again using "Coba_2" patch.
- - If it still bricked use "Coba_3" patch to patch your dump again then flash it back to your console.
- - Start console normally, now your console can run TB CFW on downgraded console.
- - Power off your console, plug your TB Dongle then power it on again and enjoy .
Credit goes to Kado for this patch
Also a very big thanks goes to:
Abkarino (Me kado gives me this not me),nice69, uf6667, rogero,muggi, eusnl, ago, and all ppl.
For every one interested just look at patch2 file it is and empty coreos file with only part of lv0 modified to do this trick
Download: KADO True-Blue Patch for Downgraded consoles
Proudly brought to you by PSX-Scene's Tranced! News to a T!