So I was looking for a workaround as to not having to load scripts for simple functions and rather than break all the functions down into scripts I decided to make my own little
menu with three-socks Functions.c for display text and my old trainer.. now you have a full menu like the PC version witch is what I originally wanted but due to lack of skill back then I could not..
SIMPLE TRAINER - make way for the new trainer .. No more hassle to remember all the buttons just highlight and select!
- Recruit random pedestrians that are close to you , and give them weapons so they protect you! SWEET
- car/bike jumping… Jump over buildings with cars or jump over other cars… also do some sweet tricks on a bike with this!! mix it in with the boost feature!!
- Hydraulics - Make way SA for the new hydro's on your car Just hold L3 for some sweet moves
- Teleport to waypoint - just make a spot you want to go to in the map(pause menu) and activate this little feature to get there in 0 time!
- Freeze time - running out of time? freeze it.. then unfreeze it! simple!
- Like the day time more than night? -- why not have it all the time with Daylight 24hrs feature
the rest are from previous source so no need to explain.. What are u waiting for?? Check the list below!!
Options/Features: 20 MODS TOTAL..
Car Invisible - ON/OFF
L1 for Raggdoll - ON/OFF
Player Invincibility - ON/OFF
Super Speed Run - ON/OFF
Inf ammo and fast reload - ON/OFF
Toggle Weapon Slots Adv/Por/Eflc - DPAD R (keep pressing until satisfied)
Player Visibility Toggle - ON/OFF
Car Jump using SQUARE - ON/OFF
L3 for Hydraulics - ON/OFF
Vehicle Invincibility - ON/OFF
R1 for Zero Gravity - ON/OFF
Teleport To Grage Mod Shop -- GOES WITH Three-socks mod shop
Boost car with X - ON/OFF
Daylight 24hrs - ON/OFF
Freeze Time - ON/OFF
Teleport To Waypoint (need to set a waypoint in PAUSE menu)
Recrute Closest Ped - MAX 5 (does not work when ped's are fleeing from you for some reason)
Veh doors - UNLOCKED/LOCK
DPAD UP/DOWN - for navigation
DPAD Right - to activate
L3 + R1 - DISPLAY/HIDE on screen menu
If anyone has suggestions / ideas / improvements for the next release please reply on this thread, thank you.
Direct Download (all three files below)
BLES00229 (EUR VERSION) PKG ---Download
BLUS20127 (USVERSION) PKG --- Download
TLAD(DLC1) any ver (NO PKG JUST SCRIPT.IMG) + TBOGT(DLC2)any ver (NO PKG JUST SCRIPT.IMG)
Click to View!
place script.img in
USBHDD/GAMES/BL#SXXXX/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DLC1/DLC/common/data/cdimages/script.img replace script.img (thats for TLAD)
USBHDD/GAMES/BL#SXXXX/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/DLC2/DLC/common/data/cdimages/script.img replace script.img (thats for TBOGT)
USBHDD/GAMES/BL#SXXXX/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/common/data/cdimages/script.img replace script.img (thats for IV)
BL#SXXXX= Your game ID (could be BLES0229 or BLUS20127) etc
USBHDD = your hard drive root
if in .PKG format than you need to use some kind of PKG installer(CFW).. not possible to install a makeshift PKG file on newer FW unless it came from so_y.. Srry
You now have to activate menu by pressing R3+L3 at the same time for GTA IV
in EFLC you have to dial the number 663(MOD) then use R3+L3
LIKE/VOTE for this Entry in this month's Contest!