- Booting of games from v3.6+ (up to v3.73) from special BD-R discs available from official resellers
- Runs games up to v3.56 from HDD in conjunction with ‘backup managers’
- Does not require the Power/Eject trick
- Custom v3.55 Dongle firmware behaves like OFW when ‘True Blue’ is not inserted
- Manufactured from highest grade components and Actel based
Durable and high quality metal case design
- Tough and durable plastic packaging
- Further features to be added as they are developed
- On board 2 MBytes SPI flash
- Supports Fat and Slim consoles currently running any firmware up to v3.55
- And any PS3 which can be downgraded from v3.6+ to v3.55 (NOTE: Requires other tools, ‘True Blue’ currently can’t downgrade a Console)
- Supports all regions of consoles
- Supports all regions of ISO’s to be released
- Rock solid crystal oscillator on board for flawless timing
- The ‘True Blue’ dongle allows booting of the latest the ISO’s (3.6+) from special BD-R discs which can be purchased from all official resellers.
- The discs can be burned by any BD-R recorder and there are no special requirements on either PC or BD burner types.
Whilst we can disclose that the discs are specially manufactured to allow booting of the latest ISO’s, further technical information on the way by which the BD-R discs can allow booting cannot be provided, for obvious reasons.
The special BD-R discs being SOLD are BLANK, they are not ‘warez’ in some cases less shady ‘modshops’ operating in countrys like Asia or Spain were local law enforcement turn a blind eye to ‘flea market’ operators they may infact FILL the disc with ‘information’ turning the blank disc into ‘warez’, but that is not fault of the ‘True Blue’ designers, and those places will NOT be offical resellers. — Information and pricing and list of ‘official resellers’ will be forcoming in new news post later this week once details are confirmed.
Second, there is alot more ‘games’ working then the 5 listed in the forums and emails from the original JB2 rumors, and the full list over all the tested games will be published once it is official and confirmed by us, don’t trust other sources of information there alot of people out there trolling and passing around mis-information still for various reasons.
Third, even tho there is effort to ‘crack’ this dongle already even tho it is not in the actual hands of any of the people posting information about it, there is alot of stuff unknown about how and why it works and for many reasons we can’t give further technical information but there is ‘KEY’ reason why you have to buy special BLANK BD-R discs, due to some background research on the Blu-Ray specs. and maybe you understand why this is only way to get your dreams filled on running the latest v3.60+ games on your PS3 correctly!
Thanks to psx-scene members Roaf & bitsbubba for the heads up.