New Update:- 1.52
- Added check size when copying games (for the HDD if it is greater than the size + 1GB, aborts, in the case of USB if it is greater than the size + 1MB gives the possibility to abort)
- Added the default BD-Emu not mount the HDD: now you have two options, new and old, with a touch more latter
- Some parts of the code have been retouched, if influence random crashes when starting the program.
- The patch tools have been unified in the same zip file
Update - 1.51:
- Added support for 4.21 DEX
- Removed “PSX unsupported” message when a PSX “ISO” is launched (syscall 8 is required to make it work; LV1 patches are not needed)
- New version of the PSX emulator V2 (ps1_emu_patched2.self, do not rename it)
- Added support for .ISO and .MDF (alcohol) formats for PSX images.
* Images in MODE1/2048, MODE2/2336 and MODE2/2448 (CD-XA) are also supported.
* All the images of the same game must be in the same format.
Update - 1.50.6:
- Added option to list games per category using R2 (first all, then each category)
- Fixed issue where BR drive was dissapearing.
- Fixed problem with a poke that could affect 3.55.
Update - 1.50.5:
- Ability to run PSX ISO (since 1.50.0)
- Merged with code from D_Skywalk
- Fixed small bugs (the FTP bug was fixed in 1.50.1)
- Added option to copy PSX games from USB to HDD and viceversa.
- MC now is cached on internal HDD and updated on the original folder returning to Iris Manager
Download: IrisManager v1.52
Download: IrisManager v1.51
Source: elotrolado.net (Spanish Forum)