About Iris Manager v1.49.1: (Translated by Google)
I think it basically means operation: for not being overloaded reading, I do that every 16 tics read the timer and temperature using syscall, do the necessary checks and if the old timer is not zero and go overtime, catapum Chimpun (without a word))
Downloading everything (from the PSL1GHT necessary to libfs patcher, etc.) is in the rar usual: Version 1.49.1. I've grouped all that well is not lost And now the explanation for users:
- To now have an hour of downtime in Iris console off
- As I mentioned, Iris temperature alarm: 90 seconds, the temperature drops below 80 ° C in either CPU or RSX and the console is turned off.
- The addition of the callback Drive allows we are not constantly checking whether there is a disc in and it allows to rest the reader .
- Added support redirection libfs.sprx: copy by ftp or via usb (usb :/ gets into iris) libfs_patched.sprx, which is generated by patch_libfs.bat (do not forget to put keys in the data folder!) and games like COD4 : MW to operate from internal BD-Emu mount
- In Tools (press START) the "Copy from / dev_usb / Iris to Iris folder" will make life easier to move things to the installation directory of Iris Manager. For example, if you put "covers" of Multiman within the USB folder, you copy your own content or libfs_parched.sprx we talked about. The option uses asynchronous copying to gain speed.
IMPORTANT: This new option may damage the Iris Manager installation if not used with head, for logical reasons.
NOTE: Obviously, no option to delete anything that is copied, except FTP or pulling or uninstalling other programs (which will render the games settings, etc.) Enjoy!