Recent Changelogs v2.00-.v2.11
- Fixed problem with usleep in PSX emulator
- Fixed problems with truncated UTF8 strings
- Fixed a problem when exiting the application after using the keyboard osk
- Includes Norwegian as a language
- Added UTF-8 to ANSI string conversion in languages (this is important because any code above 128, was converted incorrectly)
- Ported to PSL1GHT v2
- Added languages to the application (Press START, select “Tools” and changes the language in the second option). “Custom (from file)” read the language.ini from Iris Manager folder.
- Copy, delete, and fix files are now working in appropriate form
- FTP now truncates the file when it creates one.
- Added in “Tools” one new option “With/Without BDVD Controller. This is one new option thinking in 3.41
IrisManager is a port of HermesManager based on PSLIGHT V2 (as of Version 2.0), Tiny3D, PS3Soundlib and OpenPS3FTP, is a completely legal open code manager Made with Homebrew tools.
Supported on these Custom Firmware's:
- 3.41 (Hermes)
- 3.55 (Kmeaw)
- 4.21 & 4.30 CEX (with LV1 access, like Rogero or Rebug)
- 4.31 CFW
- 4.21 DEX
Source: elotrolado.net (Spanish Forum)