Rough Google Translation -- Release Quote by Estwald
- 4.31 CFW Support Miralastijeras: Give thanks for my part, collaborative attitude author, who has tried to give me the job as possible (still, if I had not moved to CFW, would have been difficult, because there were things that fallitos missing and some we had gone mad: so that I could dump LV1 and LV2
- New Homelaunc1 for CFW 4.31
- New patch for PS1 EMULATOR: I put big that solves the problem that some games cause ps1_netemu call: I do fakeando the disk ID in sector 16. That was the reason why such Chrono Cross remained in black, but if another disk givest PSX, tore that game [+risas]
I also added a new patch to simulate TOC extended info, if necessary.
IMPORTANT: 4.31 ps1_emu not be used. Using 4.30 or less. I have to look at how viable is doing via syscall emulation (the biggest problem, to house the code, which is a lot and used to all versions)
- Fixed some minor bugs in the previous version.
- Display game covers in multiMAN style (copy the JPG files like BLES12345.JPG to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4/covers)
- Support large files (+4GB) cached on internal HDD for games launched from USB
- Obsolete: ability to replace EBOOT.BIN with lower fw requirment for games launched from BD drive
- Support PS2 data for games like Singstar (the path included “ps2disc.txt” is mounted as “/dev_ps2disc”)
- Support PSX games from CD and ISO image format (sector size of 2048, 2352, 2336 or 2448 bytes)
- Support play of extracted PKG stored on external HDD (extract the PKG to “dev_usbxxx/game”)
- PKG Installation from Iris (Tools -> .PKG Install)
- Support easy copy of program’s data from /dev_usb/iris to /dev_hdd0/game/IMANAGER4
- FTP Support
Thanks to szczuru_pasja for the New Tip!