Changelog Iris Manager 2.36P:
- Added Persian language only in main menu in test phase (NOTE: It is possible Persian language is no good translated: it is released only for test purpose and to provide a line to work for other persons with the source code. Thanks to Reza684 to aid for this support)
- language.ini support now REVERSE = ON token for Persian/Arabic languages written left to right to be displayed right to left. English words (ASCII characters) are not order reversed, so if Arabic/Persian phrase is written as "HELLO [fed] [cba]" it is displayed as "[abc] [def] HELLO"
- The sign "-" is used to don't reverse one phrase: TOKEN = -Display this left to right
- Added a new function for "Disc Less Payload" to support automatic VSH event from other CFW versions different to 4.31CEX or 4.40CEX.
- It works as follow: when you plug an USB massive storage from Iris Manager, it show one screen and record the event ID for future use. So, more later, you can mount the fake disc with an USB device plugin or without one, pressing "PS" button from Iris Manager before to launch a game (when it shows XMB, you cause the necessary event)
NOTE ABOUT IRIS MANAGER AND ME: Remember Iris Manager is open source, you can modify it and start other different project based in this source code (if you are thinking in other different GUI, etc) or contribute with languages translation etc.
For me it is not easy to write in English (reason because I donīt participate in English forums, for example)
Thanks to Redemp for the news tip!