Service Pack 1.3: Service Pack 1.3 brings in a wealth of improvements and new features such as the Grid system, a plugins manager, the ability to dualboot GameOS and Linux and of course Dynarec which throws in support for PSX ISOs. Here's a rough translation of the changelog.
- Total compatibility with games, games that don't work previusly now work (ALL) (là bien sur ils ne parlent pas des jeux 3.6+, seulement les 3.56 et inférieur).
- Support of PSP Minis, and PSN games now corrected and improved.
- Compatibility with PS2 corrected.
- TheGrid running on boot (Region Free DVD, patched new checks, ps1 cd checks, supporting payloads, Linux, etc.) and dynamic patching.
- New options on BOOT with EGEA detecting flags to perform new tasks (dumpflash, dumpflash2, dumpflash3, dumpflash4, restoreflash, restoreflash2, restoreflash3, restoreflash4, dumper.nor, dumper.nand, dumper.lv1, matheros_direct-slim, matheros_direct-fat this refer to the console booting directly on Linux ).
- Improved execution of any EGEA.SELF at the startup.
- Improvised use of new syscalls 15,16,20 (lv2_memcpy, lv2_memset and lv1 CallGate to make any call to any HVSC ).
Jaicrab PRE Loader v3.+
The releases aren't done yet as Jaicrab has his PRE Loader with added support for the MA downgrader. With this, PS3s on the JW DH 3.56 MA firmware can now downgrade back to 3.55 or lower with the LV2 no check patch. It's completely software based so there's no need for any extra hardware. For those hanging about on 3.55 CFW, you can now give this firmware a shot.
A major improvement is the virtual controller (MAD). Can directly manipulate the NOR or NAND memories of our consoles without having a physical developer. This leads to a high risk of running out of console. A bad patch and you would be required to settle a physical developer. It has been tested successfully in several models. This does not mean that there is any model that fails. I hope you will heap up head. I am not responsible for any damage. Another use is to make copies of data unique to each console.
This tool has been developed for systems and lower JFW 3.55 3.56 MA. It requires no external libraries. It works even without the dev_flash in the system. It can be launched as Lv2Diag.self, as in JFW EGEA MA SELF 3.56 or releasing from any FileManager that supports it. May soon be published as PKG.
Service Pack 1.3 - MIRROR
JaiCrab PRE Loader - MIRROR
Service Pack 3 (Demonhades)
Jaicrab PRE Loader
Thanks to the-green for the news tip!