Here are his tweets.
- Snowydew Snowy Also, i have my ps3 rigged to hell, to boot into gameos, sooo taking a crack at psone and psp games, just because i can.
- Psp games are now mountable. Now to get them to boot. If i had a variety of examples to work from. This will make it go WAY FASTER.
- Ps3 gameos. Trying to run psone and psp games from the dashboard. So far so good. more examples would help though.
- well they did release some games, the psp emu will need patching for heavy use games though i'll see what i can do.
- Loco Roco mounted, but not yet 100% working.
- If anyone has "resident evil1-3, metal gear solid or any final fantasys" installed onto 3.55 and below consoles. ********* email me!
- I need the psn versions sadly , already installed is what i need / specific files that are in the directory.
- The loco roco i used was from a umd, not psn related. From the documentation i've been reading, it would require heavy modification for psp
- Games to be run on it. Time to look towards the psone classics then, that or lets see if i can mount actual psone games. This shall be fun
Thanks to TranceD for the article!
Edited by tthousand