General PS3 Questions and Answers
Note: Currently, you will need a PS3 Console with v3.55 or less to Jailbreak. If your PS3 is v3.56+, then you will need to make sure that it is downgradable to v3.55, and then heavily modify the console in order to get it ready to Jailbreak.
Why would I do it?
What do I gain?
What do I lose?
Can I ruin my PS3?
Can I still use the PSN?
Do my games still work?
- List of Working and Non-Working Games for PS3 (12/22/2010) (273 Games) by PSX-SCENE member ANiMeX
- Kmeaw Game Compatibility thread (500+) Backups That Work On 3.55 Kmeaw by PSX-SCENE member AlexDC22
- KMEAW 3.55 Backup Compatibility List Using multiMAN by PSX-SCENE member m@trix
- PS3 Games Requiring OFW 3.56 & 3.60 | 3.41 & 3.55 FIX | by PSX-SCENE member m4r0n
What else is there to do?
- PS3 Homebrew Development Learning - PSL1GHT Tutorials. Learn how to make your own packages and homebrew
- PS3 Developer WIKI - Explore more development and code reverse engineering
- wikibrew - gitbrew's wiki homepage, filled with all sorts of goodies to keep you busy
- Codename: REBUG - Or as I like to call them, 'the Tiny Ally' in our fight against the 'giant enemy crab'
tthousand's (my) collections:
Brought to you by PSX-SCENE: We Only Do Everything Else!
Helpers: tthousand, rich
Please feel free to add any questions, comments, or answers you hope will help other users like yourselves, and we will credit you in this list