Download: Gaia Manager v2.07
* Enabled discless on syscall36
* Changed syscall36 implementation, from two payloads to only one payload
* Change HV_SIZE size to ~3.4MB, it should make no crash anymore Gaia Manager on startup...
* Fix 8001003D and 8001003E errors (such as in Fifa 11)
* Use harcoded payload (less crashes)
* Use another payload (with syscall36), it should never crash inside game now
* Reminder * Gaia Manager has the Sony logs cleanup since October 2010 and it's always active and working
If your having trouble with black screens and freezes, make sure to run Lv2 v6 then run fix permissions found below:
DOWNLOAD: Lv2 v6
DOWNLOAD: Fix Permissions
Yes, the screen does turn black, but do not worry. Just watch the HDD indicator light to make sure it didn't freeze, then it will bring you back to the XMB.
Run the Lv2 v6 application every time before running Fix Permissions.
1. Fire up multiMAN, blackb0x, whatever ftp you use & transfer your backup
2. Run your Lv2 v6
3. Run the Fix Permissions application that is installed from running the package
The app will go through the HD and correct the file permission errors that come with using PL3. I have been using this method after each game backup I install,
however if you install (ftp/copy) 5 at a time the app only needs to be run once and it will fix all 5 games as it does its magic to the entire drive.
Now as far as USB, hamster driven HD’s etc I can not say as I do not have any of the above so I have not tested it myself.