has updated ****PSN
, bumping it up to v0.6. According to the comment made by drizzt on ****PsN git, this release appears to have fixed consoleid spoofing. ****PSN is a simple SSL proxy, used to spoof your PSN version and re-enable PSN access for your console.
Changelog for v0.6:
* Fixed consoleid spoofing
Since the source code for v0.6 was available, Some guy at jailbreakscene decided to compiled this version for you guys (as per the instructions provided by drizzt):
What is ****PSN?
A simple SSL proxy used to spoof PSN version.
* CA27.cer (included in download)
* dev_blind.pkg (download here
) or dev_blind.geohot.pkg (download here
* OpenPS3FTP (download here
Installation (by drizzt):
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
7. Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
8. Set the PS3’s PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC’s IP address
9. Reboot your PS3
10. Start ****Psn-v0.5.exe
11. Enjoy with PSN