About CEF 6.60 TN C-UNO 2.02:
- Go to the SAVEDATA and choose the exploit game you own.
- Choose the right region and extract its content to '\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX\'
- Copy the new savedata to your PSVita with CMA.
About TN Menu 1.0.1:
- This menu is developed with OSLib. STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. It may have some bugs. You can use the alternative menus.
-  to open the configuration menu.
- /\ to delete a file.
- X to install a homebrew, move backups, or to load a homebrew/game.
- Arrows to move.
Prepare homebrews/PS1 game backups:
- Create an ZIP archive of the homebrew, saved as: 'FILENAME.ZIP/PSP/GAME/*THE_HOMEBREWS_NAME*/EBOOT.PBP'.
- "FILENAME.ZIP" can be saved somehow, it just MUST BE UPPER CASE LETTER and the filename can ONLY BE 8 CHARACTERS LONG.
- Save the archive in the savedata folder.
Install your ISO/CSO game backups:
- Copy backup file to the savedata folder, UPPER CASE LETTER, 8 CHARACTERS LONG (e.g. BACKUP.ISO).
- Start TN Menu and press X on the game to move it to 'ms0:/ISO/' (you'll reach ~2000 KB/s).
- This is a ZIP file which contains images for TN Menu.
- You can use a beta popcorn module to run your PS1 game backups: wololo.net/talk • View topic - NEW: Tutorial/Release: Play PS1 Games on eCFW.
- Known bugs: not worked sound, freezes with some games.
- CEF TN got open sourced by GPLv3. I am tired of programming and give you guys the job continue it. Please respect the license, make it open source.
- It also contains 'popcorn' which is a beta module for psx support. Perhaps a master can finish it with sounds.
- If you found a bug, please contact with me via twitter: https://twitter.com/frostegater.
Happy new year!
- Notes for this version: Fixes issues with the UNO exploit on 2.02 for people who have non English settings on their Vita
Homebrew Install Tutorial
Download & Source: wololo
Donation Links: Frostegator PayPal | total_noob PayPal