FBANext Multi Arcade Emulator Updated - Custom Build and CFW Support
The latest version of FBANext has been compiled today, featuring support for 3.55 firmware. The latest version, FBANext PS3 Custom Build v2 (Wonderpatch) FIXED r417, features a more stable framerate (due to audio tweaking) and resolution switching via the Settings menu. For those unfamiliar with FBANext, it is a multi-system arcade emulator for the PS3.Attachment 708
Today the MC68000/Z80 arcade emulator for PlayStation 3 has been updated to FBANext PS3 Custom Build v2 (Wonderpatch) FIXED r417 and now supports Firmware 1.92 and 3.41 for PS3 JailBreak users and GeoHot Custom Firmware 3.55 as well.
Below are the changes, to quote from the list: FBANext PS3 - Custom build v2 - FIXED - r417
CHANGES (as of r417):
* Resolution switching in Settings menu - select resolution with left and right on D-pad and press X to switch to the resolution.
* Much better framerate due to audio tweaking - now stays within the 59.900 ballpark and beyond instead of hovering somewhere between 59.200 and 59.900.
FB Alpha (formerly Final Burn Alpha), based on the original Final Burn source code, is a multi-arcade emulator. These are the currently emulated systems:
- Capcom CPS-1
- Capcom CPS-2
- Capcom CPS-3
- Neo Geo
- Sega System 16 (and similar), System 18, X-Board, Y-Board
- Psikyo 68EC020 based hardware
- misc stuff the authors like
FBANext is a native port on the Xbox 360/PS3 Platforms