FBAnext r470 Log Message:
(32bit color) - so the function pointers for sprite
and text layer rendering are not necessary and the switches can be avoided
- Capcom CPS-1 / CPS-2 / CPS-3
- Neo Geo (Neogeo bios requiered)
- Sega System 16 (and similar systems), System 18, X-Board, Y-Board
- Taito 68k
- Psikyo 68EC020/SH2
- Sega Megadrive (Savestates not supported)
- Other Misc Great Arcade Systems
- Full graphics/audio supported
- Resize Screen Function
- Easy to use rom browser.
- Option to filter on specific drivers
- Option to hide clones
- Option to only display 3 or 4 player games only
- 60fps performance at 1080p for *most* roms
- Pixel Shader support
- Up to 4 gamepads supported
- Rotate screen options
- Hardware filter options (Linear, Point filtering)
- Triple Buffering
Place your roms in /dev_hdd0/game/FBAN00000/USRDIR/roms/
The first time you run FBANext, a configuration file called fbanext-ps3.xml will be generated. This file will store your current options.
If you wish to change your rom path, edit fbanext-ps3.xml located at /dev_hdd0/game/FBAN00000/USRDIR/ and modify the paths-rom element with the directory you wish. Please include a trailing slash at the end of your path otherwise no roms will be located.
.Zip/.7z/.rar file extensions are supported.
For more information and discussioin visit the FBAnext Emulator thread here: PSX-SCENE
Brought to you by tthousand.