UPDATE: drizzt has released f***Psn v0.7b: which should fix problems with Kmeaw, geohot, or any other CFW (Windows/Linux instructions have also been updated).
Developer drizzt, the man behind the well known Gaia Manager and previous versions of f***Psn, is back today with f***Psn v0.7. Well, not officially; this latest release is currently for testing purposes, and the official release can be expected to follow soon. Currently, users may experience problems/errors when using the following: Rebug CFW, Rebug Spoofer, TB v2.6+ (versions with spoofer). In other words, use at your own risk; and if you do not know exactly what you are doing, then please wait for the official version to be released.
About f***Psn v0.7:
****Psn 0.7 by firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA27.cer, dev_blind.pkg, ****Psn-v0.7.exe from here
- OpenPS3FTP v1.3 or later, you can download 1.5 from here
ChangeLogv0.7: Add support for 4.11 spoofing
v0.6: Use an empty consoleid. Warning: be sure to get my 0.6 version
v0.5: Add support for firmwares older than 3.55
v0.4: Don't use PS3DNS anymore
- Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
- Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
- Open OpenPS3FTP
- Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
- Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
- Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
- Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
- Set the PS3's PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC's IP address
- Reboot your PS3
- Start ****Psn-v0.7.exe
- Enjoy with PSN
WarningsIf you have followed the OLD guide you need to rename the original CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak and (my) CA24.cer to CA27.cerand you have to restore the old CA24.cer, by renaming CA24.cer.bak to CA24.cer
This is needed since some games use the original CA24.cer
If you lost original cert, you can take it here
FAQsQ: ****PSN does not start or prints "Address already in use" as error
A: Close anything that is using port 80 or 443, try also to close skype and to disable ICS if you are using it.
DonateIf you like my work please
Using under Linux
- Download source code
- Install required gems with gem install rubydns rainbow
- [Workaround] If you are using Ruby 1.9.3 you need to use a fixed RubyDNS version withwget https://github.com/downloads/drizztb...+ruby1.9.3.gem && gem install rubydns-0.3.4+ruby1.9.3.gem
- Launch ****Psn: sudo ./****Psn.rb
Build EXE (Windows only)
- Install Ruby for Windows
- Install eventmachine beta gem install eventmachine --pre
- Install required gems by opening the "Ruby Command Line" and typinggem install ocra rainbow rubydns windows-pr win32console
- [Workaround] If you are using Ruby 1.9.3 you need to use a fixed RubyDNS version, so downloadhttps://github.com/downloads/drizztb...+ruby1.9.3.gem and install it by typinggem install rubydns-0.3.4+ruby1.9.3.gem
- Launch: ocra --icon ****Psn.ico ****Psn.rb data\*
- You will have ****Psn.exe file
Downloads/Source: drizztbsd / f***Psn via @drizzthacks
Thanks to thenat17 for the news tip!
tthousand's tthoughts - Are you still wondering what this does? Well, it is similar to what Rebug is currently offering with their Spoofer and Update PKGS, but instead uses your Windows or Linux machine to before the task.
Not only that, f***Psn also support firmware not compatible with the Rebug Spoof such as Cobra USB and True Blue 2.7, and even is compatible with the Rebug CFW.
Well, what are you waiting for? Have you f***ed Psn yet?