What this utility does is allow you to control the speeds of your internal fan in your PS3 console. Effectively cooling your PS3 and in many cases expanding it's life-span due to decreased chances of over heating, when used correctly. For basic usage see below. This this link for some development info of this utility: link
Update: Alexander releases version 1.11 with some fixes and other compatibility improvements
- Fixed a crash Homebrew 4.46.1 pressing triangle in the series and D-REX REX
- Fixed the error on CFW 4.46 after 3/4h of gameplay marked -1 ° (Thanks to Lalo and Mad_Lion for the tip)
- Fixed problem for CFW 4.46cex (Thanks to REIZA72 for the tip)
- Compatible with CFW 4.41dex (Thanks to Rancid-o)
- Compatible with CW 4.46dex (Thanks to REIZA72 for DUMP.)
Download: Fan Control Utility 1.11
0 > Maximum fan speed.
1 > SYSCON Fan control.
2 > Manual Control fan speed.
Payload > Control Fans Alternative to the Official Sony.
to change modes.
/ to Increase/Decrease the speed of the fan in Mode 2.
to return to the XMB.
(Start) to store the speed in Mode 2. Start
Tested with CFW 4.50 FERROX 1.0 on PS3 Model CECH-2004A.
Download: Control Fan Utility v1.11 (4.50CFW)