Translated by a great person you know who you are
- added the possibility to extract PSX ISO (go to the Copy Game option, and press Select on the psx disc) for various discs.
- added the possibility of using cheat discs: put the iso in the /PSXGAMES/CHEATS directory. The cheat iso must be 2353 bytes per sector, because it can be used later on to adapt to other sizes, creating replicas. For example; the Xploder 4 doesn't
even reach 10MB, so it isn't much of a problem to have various versions. When you start the cheat disc it will ask if we want to use it, and will mount it as the first disc. See notes for mote details (the name is the same, it only needs an extension and a the correct size of sectors, because internally it lists what its on that dir searching for valid ISO images)
- BD emu options were changed: now there are separate options for external and internal discs:
*on internal: always uses patched libfs, with it you can optionally mount the game as a disc.
*on external: if you mount the disc, it doesnt use the patched libfs, and this option is recommended. with libfs i only recommend it for games that use cache on the internal HDD.
- Enabled L2 to show games. Initially the first option with R2 displays only games for PS3, while if you press L2 they will be PSX.
now some other things:
-i've sean deank is using my patches of ps1_emu. This is no problem, if i made the source public its for anyone to come and use it... evidently. The problem is he doesn't respect the software licenses of code he uses and does not share his findings and code, so we can't benefit from his contributions the same way he benefits from the ps3 community contributions
- about the BD-EMU mounted internally, so much was said that it didn't run the grid, and it works perfectly. How did it not work if you used a game from external saving data to the internal? (a waste since almost all the game is in that file).
- about ps2-psp im not going to do it.
- about D_Skywalk haven't heard from him and im a bit worried, aside from that, im adding many changes to the sources, and i hope it won't be a problem for him later...
- about Move: aside from that i dont have a move, i can't use psl1ght v2, not even compile it. My compilers do not permit Mode SI on the pointers, and it results in a shitstorm without having to touch anything else, like having to link a new library over an old one: i leave it there as it is not coherent. Maybe we would have to port iris to v2, but before that i would need have to have access to the compilers and the toolchains of oopo, which we all know (u compile for 2 hrs and then at the end it fails for a ****ing error that u dont know where it comes. At least on win32...)
- about psx disc dumps: in psx.c there is a very cool method, called read_raw_sector() which reads complete sectors. Maybe this interests someone
Download: IrisManager v1.54