UPDATE: I have tried the above using the version 2 by Blackdeath on KMEAW 3.55, no spoofers and it's working fine. Instead of simply pressing X to launch the app I pressed triangle and then selected start to launch.
About eEID0 Dumper by Balckdeath:
- START: To dump all EID0.
- SQUARE: To dump the first section of EID0 directly (eid0_1st_Section_CEX.bin).
- X: To dump metldr (Encryption) to USB and be prepared to exploit and get the dump of the decrypted metldr in subsequent steps. (New version)
Tell them to keep working this issue need not linux as the next step is to dump the metldr without having to make so many things in linux but a quick and easy dump. The eEID0 is necessary for the process dump metldr As you know, and only the first section of eEID0 (That we get directly to this tool) is required for Conversion to a unit DEX / TEST.
Download: EID0-DUMPER BY BLACKDEATH.pkg (Old Version)
Download: eEID0-DUMPERV2 BY BLACKDEATH.pkg (New Version)
Thanks BlackDeath, Checko, Tito01 and DemonHades
From checko: WIP: A method to dump metldr and eEID root keys without linux, more easy with some little steps .. maybe naehrwert can help you.
Background info regarding TheGrid: allows game backups as well as many plugins to be used within JBM 3.55 & MA 3.56 custom firmware. Some uses for these plugins is the ability to play background music while playing games, FTP in background and dump RAM.
About ConfEditor by RacingLocura07:
- Displays a list of flags
- Displays list of patch-dynamic
- Displays a list of plugins
- Allows you to export to the root of the usb, the. Cfg file to test it before storing.
List of flags:
- Matheros (direct or normal)
- dev_flash (dumper / restore)
- sc35/36 +8 (more compatible)
- 100% Fan speed (fan at 100%)