After we release dual boot video, most people love it but it also raised some doubt. We understand, so today we release a new video, and do some clarification:
1: E3 FLASHER not only a flasher, but with perfectly extension because integrated lots of interface
* We will release more useful function later, all will be free just like when we release Golden Finger function on our E3 card reader.
2: E3 FLASHER can be upgrade from PC USB or TF card, very simple to do.
3: E3 FLASHER dual boot you need TWO HDD's, one for 3.70 , another for 3.55. If you use only one HDD, it will be required to format everytime.
* We will release a kit that includes ESATA station for you switch HDD's easier. (Supports 2.5" and 3.5" sizes)
4: At present, on NAND flash console, you need to solder plus wires also. And no dual boot function because no 256M NAND FLASH ON E3 FLASHER.
* On NOR flash FAT console, you need to solder plus wires also, and includes dual boot function.
* On Slim console, there is no wires, but you still need solder some points. It is easy can be done in 3min.
5: We will release 2 new version E3 FLASHER at the end of this month.
* One is 256M NAND flash on board and with CLIP, to get dual boot and no solder function.
* Another is same as present E3 FLASHER but with CLIP, so all NOR flash console no need any solder at that time. (sure cost will higher)
6: If all goes well, we will release official pictures and retail prices by this wednesday !
Official Site: e3-tech.net