DarkEboot Fixer Surfaces With An Update - v5.5 Released
Following the previous release
of DarkEboot Fixer
comes yet another update by developer DarkGiovy.
This release includes .pkg extraction without PKGView.
Also in the mix is auto SDAT v3 fixing and added options to decrypt and encrypt SDAT v3 files. You can find the rest in the changelog below.
Changelog DarkEboot Fixer v5.5:
This is version 5.5 of my tool that with exploiting the new and the new 4.31 appldr key, will allow you to fix all eboot game requiring up to firmware 4.31 to be able to start on 3.55 CFW. The tool also provides several options that allow you to perform various operations without additional programs. Some games may require the fix file .sprx - .self or .edat.
- Changed extraction method PKG, you can now extract any pkg without PKGView
- Added possibility to automatically fix SDAT v3
- Added another option to decrypt SDAT v3
- Added a second option to encrypt the SDAT v3
- Added option to fix the SDAT v4 (Requires CFW 4.XX)
- Added ability to automatically fix a PKG file containing SELF and EBOOT.BIN and PARAM.SFO
- The pkg will be extracted, fixed and recreated automatically!
: DarkEboot Fixer v5.5
: darkgiovy via ps3news
PSX-SCENE: The Pinnacle Scene Xenocracy