Here is something i have been working on. This is inFact a series of game boots which you can apply to your ps3. A gameboot is a picture or an animation that plays when you start a game. It was created by sony but was removed because well, they are sony. Before you could use the default game boot which was discontinued, now you can add custom gameboots. I have made a selection of gameboots that you can download and try.
1. Download the rar.
2. There are folders in the rar file each folder with a zip file inside.
3. Copy the extracted folder the the ps3 and open with multiman
4. If you want to apply a gameboot (eg PS4) open the ps4 folder and double click the zip file in multiman
it will automaticly install no need for dev_blind
I recommend restarting the ps3 after each application but it is not nessecary
- Most of the gameboots are really clear but a few (like 2 or 3 gameboots) don't look as good on higher resolutions (1080p)
- All gameboots are made over transparent images so if you have applied the original xmb wave theme, they'll give a very nice sparkling transition
- The pack contains 12 gameboots
- All images were edited by me with Paint.net
- Tested on 4.46 Rogero but should work on all 4.XX frimwares
- Dont try on 3.55, i have no idea whats gonna happen but the xml is coded for 4.XX
You can edit all my files, use them, abuse them, i dont care. Just give me some credit .
Subscribe to my YouTube:
Like my Facebook:
Like my articles it helps me in the contest.
I am writing a tutorial which allows you to make your own gameboot. I'll put it up when i am done