Theme creator hcode123
has taken the time again to answer some question of his latest win in the PSX-Scene Contest
with his latest round of multiMAN
Themes he submitted into June's Contest. To take a look at the creations that helped hcode123
tie for the top spot in June visit this link
. I would like to thank hcode123 for his entry and the time he has shared again in answering these random question the PSX-Scene staff has prepared.
1.If you have a chance, would you teach other people how to make themes?
Yea Im thinking about posting a how to make themes tutorial.
2. How long did it take you to learn to make themes?
It took me awhile to figure it out. When I started no one would tell me how to use photoshop and how to make a transparent backgrounds. So I had to google my questions and checkout youtube tutorials.
3. What next-gen Gaming Console are you the most impressed with?
PS4 of course. I'm a complete sony fanboy. I would never buy one of those VCRs (all xboxs)
4. how long have you been making themes?
I made my first theme back in 2011, which was a Mortal Kombat Theme. It wasn't all that great.
5. who taught you, or whose methods did you use to start making themes?
I taught my self (google and youtube videos on photoshop) and I asked questions.
6. what do you have to the say to all the theme makers, and would be theme makers out there?
Ask questions. Google is your friend and look at youtube videos.
7. any words of advice to the next months contestants?
Get your entries in as early as possible and keep updating them.
8. who did you vote for this month? or what kind of entry would you vote for?
I have not voted for anybody lately, but I will for sure this time around.
9.) So after you seen the new format in action for the first time month , do you still like the new format?
It's ok. I can't complain with it.