- Frameskip set to 3. Appears to run smoother. (Still Kinda Slow)
- 3.41 Package
- Fixed Fuzzy Backgroud PIC1.PNG
- Fixed Fuzzy ICONO.PNG
- Inital Release
- Still need to work on Controls but for now you need to bring up the keyboard by using L3 and clicking a Letter on the screen to choose your option.
- Click R3 to use the analog Nubs to Control.
- It runs good only with no sound because DOSBox is still not perfect.
Clyde's Adventure is a platform computer game released by Moonlite Software in 1992. The objective of the game is to explore castles, collect gems, and find the exit. Clyde, the main character, has a supply of energy that depletes whenever he walks, jumps, or falls from a great height. If his energy reaches 0, it causes Clyde to die with a shriek. With no "enemies," Clyde's Adventure is predominantly a puzzle game. The challenge comes from avoiding traps, using Clyde's magic wand to manipulate the environment, and finding the most efficient route before Clyde runs out of energy.
Id like to Thank:
Robo Hobo for the Excellent Work he is doing keeping the Homebrew Alive.
Mr.GoodFrag for helping me create this.
Cyberskunk for an Excellent CFW aka Rebug.