It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games. A wide selection of cheats is also available to be applied to the saves.
New features: Direct FTP download/Upload saves from/to PS3, unlock saves to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO.
Special thanks to flatz, Alex @ CMP, skillerCMP, gingerbread, butnut, acab and many others ;)
lastGAME Customizer 1.1 updated 2013-02-23!
This new tool takes advantage of the customization options that multiMAN's lastGAME applet offers, allowing to create PKG files that mount games, PS1 games and AVCHD movies directly from the XMB, without having to launch multiMAN's GUI (btw lastGAME = multiMAN without GUI).
- Current version supports lastGAME 4.1 and 5.0
- 5.0: loads the new multiMAN's payload on 3.55, 4.21, 4.30, 4.31 (requires multiMAN 04.20.00+ for PSX)
- 4.1: loads Hermes payload for firmwares 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30 (multiMAN is not required)
- Allows to connect to PS3 via FTP to retrieve the list of games installed on HDD or on external devices
- Supports drag & drop of multiple folders (x:\GAMES) to create multiple PKGs instantly
- Supports command line interface (CLI). Use /? for info.
- Allows to mount ISOs (PS2, PSP, PSX, DVD, BDM) and load remote backups (Cobra dongle is required)
- Support direct boot (certain games only). Games that require BD mirror are not supported.
Changes in 1.1:
- Added support for lastGAME 5.0 and lastGAME 4.1
- PSX BIN/CUE images can now be launched from XMB on non-Cobra firmwares
Special thanks to Master ДеянК
PS3 Cheats Editor 2.7.6 updated 2013-02-23!
Edits the cheats database for ps3usercheat (st.dat). Allows export/import cheats to the database in text and binary formats. 3.55 CFW is required.
Now the cheats compatible with the EBOOT hack can be identified easily. This version includes a cheats database for 531 games compiled by gingerbread @ ps3hax and a link to his discussion thread. Thanks to @SkillerCMP now the EBOOT patcher supports code type: 0T00 (8bit), 1T00 (16bit), 2T00 (32bit), 4T00 (Serial codes), 5T00 (Copy codes)
New features: Creation of PKG for patched EBOOTs, improved tagging for cheats compatibility with EBOOT patch, updated the cheat database with gingerbread's update containing 532 games, fixed issue with version numbers.
* Special thanks to skillerCMP, gingerbread, BahumatLord, haxxxen and bungholio for the tutorial about converting CU codes.
PS3 Games Database 1.1.5 updated 2013-02-22!
This tool lets you search easily through a database of PS3 games.
You can build your own database of collected games in CSV format and use this tool to view and organize it.
The db.csv included is just an example. You have to build your database yourself
New features: Auto download images from PSN store, save database to CSV file, import list of games from USB drive, FTP server or clipboard
PS3 Ftp Data Sync 1.0 new 2013-02-22!
It's a backup utility that copies the selected folders on the PS3 to a local folder on the PC. Only the new and modified files on the PS3 are downloaded to the PC. The new files found on the PC are copied to the PS3.
Set the local folder to a DropDrox's folder and you have a cloud backup solution of your PS3 data
Download: Aldo's PS3 Tools Collection v2.0.71
Donations: PayPal via email@example.com