About PS3 Tools Collection 2.0.63:
This is a collection of tools that I have developed for personal use...
It now includes +28 tools.
This new tool takes advantage of the customization options that multiMAN's lastGAME applet offers, allowing to create PKG files that mount games and AVCHD movies directly from the XMB, without having to launch multiMAN's GUI (btw lastGAME = multiMAN without GUI).
Changes in 1.0.1:
- Added optional display of the following labels on XMB: [Direct Boot], [USB Patch] and [Title ID]
- Added more options for command line interface. Use /? or -h for more info and example.
Bruteforce Save Data 2.4.3 updated 2013-02-10!
It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games.
Changes in 2.4.3:
- Added "Verify Key" to Rebuild options.
- Increased font size, added more details when a game is selected, fixed an issue reading games.conf with trailing spaces.
PS3 ConsoleID 1.0.1 updated 2013-02-09!
This tool displays the PSID and the ConsoleID from a LV1 or LV2 dump created using multiMAN's mmOS or Rebug's Toolbox.
- Added support for display idps & PSID from LV1 dumps.
PS3 Cheats Editor 2.4.4 updated 2013-02-08!
Edits the cheats database for ps3usercheat (st.dat). Allows export/import cheats to the database in text and binary formats. 3.55 CFW is required.
- This version includes a cheats database for 519 games compiled by gingerbread @ ps3hax.
PS3 FTP Client 3.0.1 updated 2013-02-08!
It's a full FTP client that allows remote access to your PS3 via a PC. It is still a WIP and some features are not complete. Currently the main feature is the PS3 file ripper via FTP. Other features include: file description, view cover image for selected folder, multiMAN remote commands, etc.
- Improved speed using persistant cached folders.
PKG ContentID 2.0.5 updated 2013-02-08!
It's a tool for view quickly the ContentID of a PKG. It also manages several file associations for a seamless integration with Windows Explorer. Please read the readme for details.
- Added display of ConsoleID and PSID from LV2 dump and display of ContentID for URL of .pkg (pasted from clipboard).
rap management tools new 2013-02-05!
Keep your "rap" files collection clean with "remove bad files from exdata.bat" (a batch file that will remove the invalid "rap" files from your "exdata" folder) and delete_dups (a tool that will compare your rap files with the ones stored in another folder; deleting the duplicated files). Use them in conjunction with PS3 Game Integrity and PKG ContentID to keep your collection of raps organized.
TIP: My PS3 Keys tool can be used to create rap files, just entering the file name and pasting the 32 HEX digits.
Donation Link: PayPal