This tool lets you create a database of PS3 games and search through it easily.
You can build your own database of collected games in CSV format and use this tool to view and organize it.
*The db.csv included is just an example. You have to build your database yourself
New features: Auto download images from PSN store, save database to CSV file, import list of games from USB drive, FTP server, clipboard or just entering the URL of a game.
PS3 FTP Client 3.0.2 updated 2013-03-12!
It's a full FTP client that allows remote access to your PS3 via a PC. It is still a WIP and some features are not complete. Currently the main feature is the PS3 file ripper via FTP. Other features include: file description, view cover image for selected folder, multiMAN remote commands, etc.
> Note: Use the PS3 FTP Client with care!! Remember that it touches the internal files in the HDD of your PS3.. The PS3RIP is safer.
mmDM 02.04.02 - [DEX Game Mounter] updated 2013-03-11!
It's a remote game mounter for PS3 DEX consoles. Requires the ProDG Target Manager to work. A x64 version is also available here. It works fast and seamlessly with multiMAN 04.06.02+ (DEX) thanks to the excellent job of deank with rcp_bdemu!!!.
- Added display of animated icons (ICON1.PAM) - Requires to have the codecs installed.
PS3 PSARC GUI 1.2 updated! 2013-03-11!
It's a graphical user interface to view, extract or create psarc archives.
Bruteforce Save Data 3.6.5 updated 2013-03-11!
It's a frontend for flatz save data tools 0.2.3. It finds the keys of several games in seconds and let you resign your saved games and trophies. A wide selection of cheats is also available to be applied to the saves.
- New features: Resign trophies or saves, preview images of trophies, direct FTP download/Upload saves or trophies from/to PS3, unlock saves/trophies to work on any PS3 account, unlock saves/trophies with FAKE account id, added support for Game Genie cheats, fixed issue with patch SFO, improved load time. Multiple saves can be resigned in a single step.
3.6.5 features the new Patch Creator 1.2.2 plugin to assist in the creation of save patches.
Special thanks to flatz, Alex @ CMP, skillerCMP, gingerbread, butnut, acab and many others
PS3 Cheats Editor 2.8.2 updated 2013-03-11!
Edits the cheats database for ps3usercheat (st.dat). Allows export/import cheats to the database in text and binary formats. 3.55 CFW is required.
Now the cheats compatible with the EBOOT hack can be identified easily. This version includes a cheats database for 536 games compiled by gingerbread @ ps3hax and a link to his discussion thread. Thanks to @SkillerCMP now the EBOOT patcher supports code type: 0T00 (8bit), 1T00 (16bit), 2T00 (32bit), 4T00 (Serial codes), 5T00 (Copy codes)
* New features: Creation of PKG for patched EBOOTs, improved tagging for cheats compatibility with EBOOT patch, updated the cheat database with gingerbread's update containing 534 games, fixed issue with version numbers and creation of PKG for disc EBOOTs.
* Special thanks to skillerCMP, gingerbread, BahumatLord, haxxxen and bungholio for the tutorial about converting CU codes.
PKG ContentID 2.1.3 updated 2013-03-11!
It's a tool for view quickly the ContentID of a PKG. It also manages several file associations for a seamless integration with Windows Explorer. Please read the readme for details.
- 2.1.3 Added "Convert to Homebrew Package" to .self/.bin context menu. This option creates a PKG with a copy of the .self/eboot.bin renamed as RELOAD.SELF and signed as a retail self, and a npdrm EBOOT.BIN that calls the RELOAD.SELF.
- Once the PKG is installed, the XMB application can be launched directly from multiMAN's menu. Credits to deank
Thanks to PatrickBatman for helping me to debug some issues with the PKG ContentID.
Donation Link: PayPal