Based on the frequent releases of the developer szczuru for his excellent work PSP2PS3 arrived at version 1.7.3 we have decided to release a program that simplifies the steps to follow.
Drag a file EBOOT.PBP, a PKG file to be extracted or an ISO file in the window that you see in the program.
Click PspMinis PspMinis CEX or DEX according to your console.
From this screen, we can extract the PKG file included above, to convert our ISO file EBOOT.PBP, or if we can create an EBOOT.PBP file ISO.BIN and MINIS.bin.
The program creates the game in PKG format to install on the PS3 in 3 simple clicks of the mouse.
Convert, Create, Build.
- Adding psp icon in the program.
- Adding sounds to mouse clicks on the buttons.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
- FIXED: Starting EDAT Tool when user chooses to unpack iso
- FIXED: Issue when function sleep doesn’t exist in system – pause will be used insted of it.
- Extension in output filename is now required
- DONOR.PBP isn’t required anymore. Replaced fake_np with one which doesn’t need DONOR //thanks to Aldo (aka aldostools)
1. Obtain PSP game in PKG format and put it in this directory.
(Only for DEX users - you need also make_edata_npdrm.exe - put in tools dir)
IF YOU WANT TO USE ISO INSTED OF EBOOT.PBP
- Copy ISO file here
- RUN ISO2EBOOT (name output PBP as EBOOT.PBP)
- GO TO STEP 3
IF ERROR APPEARS THAT ISO IS TOO BIG TOO FAKE THEN
TRY TO DELETE FROM ISO UPDATE DIRECTORY IN
PSP_GAME/SYSDIR USING UMDGEN
IF ERROR APPEARS THAT EBOOT ISN'T SIGNED THEN UNPACK
ISO WITH UMDGEN, DELETE FILE OPNSSMP.BIN FROM
(THIS FILE COULD NOT EXIST SOMETIMES).
COPY EBOOT.BIN TO PSP2PS3 DIR AND RUN SIGN_EBOOT.
REPACK ISO USING UMDGEN WITH SIGNED EBOOT.BIN
(OVERWRITE OLD ONE)
WORKS ONLY IF GAME HAVE SIGNED MODULES
(SIGNEM MODULES STARTS WITH "~SCE")
2. Put pkg in PSP2PS3 dir and run EXTRACT_PKG
3. Run MAKE_EDATS_[CEX/DEX]
4. Run MAKE_PACKAGE (after packaged is created script will ask to tranfer pkg to PS3 via FTP)
(IMPORTANT FOR DEX USERS! If you have "Package Manager" [eg in Rebug FW] and you want to install package you'll see only "Please Wait" message.
Wait till message dissapear then go to Package Manager -> Playstation Network Content and install your package from there).
Tested on Rebug 4.30.2 CEX/DEX
Source: biteyourconsole.net (GUI) / PSX-Scene (PSP2PS3)