RetroArch 0.9.8 BETA3
- Commit https://github.com/Themaister/RetroA...f69fe59e741497
What is an unofficial Compile?
----These builds are unofficial as they were compiled by myself from the RetroArch and Libretro Git's
- Snes9x Next - Super Nintendo
- FCEUmm - Nintendo Famicom / NES
- Gambatte - Gameboy & Gameboy Color
- VBA Next - Gameboy Advance
- Final Burn Alpha v0.2.97.26 - Arcade
- PR-Boom - Doom, Doom 2 etc.
- Genesis-Plus-GX 1.7 - Sega Genesis / Megadrive, Master System, Game Gear, SG1000 & Sega CD / Mega CD
- Mednafen_PCE_fast - NEC PC-Engine / Turbo Grafix 16 & CD, Super Grafx
- Mednafen_wswan - Bandai Wonderswan
- Mednafen_VB - Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Mednafen_Neopop - NeoGeo Pocket & Pocket Color
- Mednafen_PSX - Playstation 1
Bugs & Issues
- iMame4All - REMOVED, NO LONGER SUPPORTED
If you find any bugs, please report them in this thread.
Final Burn Alpha - Based on version 0.2.97.26. Make sure you have the right ROMs or you will have problems.
Genesis-Plus-GX - Sega CD Emulation requires a sega cd bios in the same folder as your ISO / BIN files. The BIOS ROM files be named BIOS_CD_J.bin (Japan), BIOS_CD_U.bin (US) and BIOS_CD_E.bin (Europe)
Mednafen_PCE - PCEngine / Turbo Grafix CD Emulation requires the PCE CD BIOS to be in the same folder as the ROM you are trying to load. It needs to be named SYSCARD3.PCE
Mednafen_PSX - Only runs at 18 - 25 FPS & will not perform better without a dynarec. Requires the following BIOS files in the RetroArch system folder: scph1001.bin, scph5500.bin, scph5501.bin, scph5502.bin & scph7502.bin.[/list]
Official Home Page - RetroArch - multi-system frontend for libretro
Official Blog - https://libretro.wordpress.com
Official Forums - RetroArch boards
This compile should work on all CEX firmwares, except for GEOHOT and WUTANGRZA
Source: Pete_uk @ Ps3crunch
Other Useful Emulation Links
* Links need to be updated with this release and info. Also i will update the Standalone Emulators for these new cores as well. These updates may take a day or two.